Financial Planner Locator
An RBC Financial Planner Will:
- Listen carefully to understand your current situation
- Introduce and explain the options available for you based on your life priorities and associated financial goals
- Harness RBC’s extensive resources and expertise in financial planning, investments, borrowing and more to develop and monitor your customized financial plan
- Stay in touch to ensure your goals are on track and your customized financial strategy changes with your life
Did You Know? You have access to one of Canada's largest teams of financial planners so there's always one near you.
Help with the Financial Planner Locator
The Financial Planner Locator helps you to find an RBC Royal Bank financial planner who serves your local area. Enter one or more elements in the “Search by” field to return a map and/or a list of financial planners matching your criteria.
Step 1. Provide the center point from which to conduct a search by entering in an address or intersection along with city and province information. Alternatively, you may enter a postal code, latitude/longitude from your GPS, or a branch transit number.
To search for a financial planner by name, enter all or part of their last name.
To find financial planners who speak a specific language, select the preferred language from the menu. Not all languages are available in all provinces.
Step 2. Select “Search” to begin.
Q. Can I print the map that is displayed?
A. Use the standard functions built into your browser to print the map. Make sure the map is completely loaded before trying to print.
Q. How can I learn more about the locations I've found using the Locator?
A. Click on the financial planner name on the Search Results page for more details.
Q. Why are there multiple financial planners in the same location? I thought they were mobile?
A. Our financial planners are mobile and can come to you when and wherever it’s convenient; however we have grouped them according to the Branches that they most often serve.
Q. Why do I only see a limited number of financial planners in the search result?
A. Our search engine displays results for the financial planners associated with the closest branch based on your search criteria and then further refines that list by your language preference. If there is another branch in your area, click on it to see the list of financial planners who are associated with that branch.
Q. There are no financial planners in my area – what can I do?
A. If no financial planners are returned based on your search criteria – please call 1-800-463-3863.
Q. No financial planners in my province speak my language of preference – what do I do?
A. Call us at 1-800-463-3863, and we will try our best to find someone who can assist you in your language of preference.
Q. What is the benefit of contacting a financial planner using this tool?
A. By using this tool we will be able to ensure that an RBC financial planner contacts you using the contact method of your choice.
- Checking the address for spelling.
- Using the specific street address rather than the nearest intersection or vice versa.
- Including "North", "South", "East", or "West" with the address, if appropriate.
- Spelling out any street abbreviations.
- Omitting the building number from the street address (e.g. "West Long Avenue" instead of "555 West Long Avenue") to generate a list of candidates from which to choose. Or try entering the closest intersection.
- Entering a neighbouring community if you are unable to locate a smaller town or village.